Tuesday, May 09, 2006

Davinci Cod and Moscow

No, there is really no connection between fish, Leonardo, and/or our trip to Russia but I might get ranked higher in a Google search. I guess it also reminds me of the silly ways that the enemy will go about distracting people from truth. Conspiracy theories about Jesus along with not-really-all-that-great novels can seem to take on bigger than life reality for some people - especially the media. It also causes me to reflect on the lengths that Devil will go to to disrupt our mission - before and during the adventure. Last minute crises, discouragement for little reason, and subtle, but direct, attack all seem to be at work even as time to prepare runs out. Of course the Savior is greater than our enemy, and he will do His work through us, so I'm confident. Nothing fishy about that. Nothing fishy about that!

No comments: