Monday, March 20, 2006

Make Your Point, Look Good, Forget the Facts

You can use eSolutionsdata.com to create some great statistical research that looks authoritative. And it only takes a few minutes. Sure its a total lie, but who would know -- it just looks really good. Put it in a nice report with lots of lorem ipsum text, and a really cool, professional cover and no one will know. Kind of reminds me of the way some people live their lives. OK, how I sometimes live my life. The funny thing is that someone will eventually read the chart and see the fake and toss that really cool report in the recycle bin. I've found the same thing happens with posers and others who take of the look and feel, but not the real. But have some fun with esolutions. I don't think they created it so that bloggers reflecting on life late at night would have something to say.

No comments: