Saturday, June 04, 2005

Plumbing and Me

I hate plumbing. It is one of the few things that can drive me to using words that I never use. No matter how easy the box says the installation of a brand new faucet will be something always goes wrong. Of course,the easy part doesn't seem to include the removal of the old fixture (which is normally rusted completely immobile), nor does it include the fact that the new fixture has to be connected from under the sink and requires significant contortions. Ah well, I actually got this one installed without removing any skin, saying any words I regret, and not one drip! So, while this means little to most men, it is an accomplishment for me and I now have a place to brag about it. Doesn't matter if anyone actually reads it. I'm happy. Thank you Price Pfister!

2 comments:

green plumbing said...

That's a great thing with green plumbing. You do not only get solution to your leaks but you also give back to nature.

Long Island Plumber said...

Interesting article. Plumbing is a very important aspect in all phases of housekeeping.